Deepsea Camera DC1400 Pro Duo
The circuit of the DC1400 Pro Duo is DC1400 underwater Camera, Pro Flash, Photo/Video Light and Deluxe soft case. The Digital Pro Flash and new Photo/Video light used for shooting colorful pictures and HD videos in the water.
A new DC1400 V2014 firmware update is available with many performances and features- including faster shutter response time with Infinity Focus, improved video performance in low light conditions, longer battery life in SPY Mode and faster zoom action response time.
SeaLife DC1400 camera
- Piano Key controls for easy operation. 5 large buttons with big shutter and zooming lever for easy camera control, even with gloves on.
- Easy Set-up mode - Easy 1-2-3 graphic on screen guide -takes the guess work out of setting up the camera for great pictures.
- 6 Underwater Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions. Includes 4 built-in digital color correction filters.
- Expandable with one or two SeaLife Digital Pro Flashes (SL961) and Photo-Video Lights (SL980) (Note: SL970 wide-angle lens will vignette).
- Spy Mode - The camera automatically shoots continuous pictures at set time intervals.
- Rubber armored, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments.
- Depth tested to 200 ft (60m)- Guaranteed.
- Manual shutter and aperture control in Ext Flash mode.
- No O-ring lubrication required - Hassle-free O-ring maintenance, just keep O-ring clean!
- HD Video mode - Record continuous High Definition video with sound.
- 14 megapixel CCD - sharp, high-resolution pictures.
- 26mm Wide Angle lens. Get closer to the subject and fit everything into the picture.
- Super Macro Auto focus from 1" (2.5cm) to 8.
SeaLife Digital Pro Flash
- Auto mode automatically adjusts flash brightness for optimal image exposure.
- Variable power adjustment allows user to manually fine-tune flash brightness for desired effect and image exposure.
- Includes Flash Link optical cable connection.
- Flexible, rubberized arm for easy aiming and sure grip.
- Depth rated to 200 feet (60m).
- 5 pre-flash cancellation settings.
- Effective underwater distance up to 8 feet (2.5m).
- Approximately 100 flashes with 4 AA batteries (not included).
SeaLife Photo/Video Light
- Powerful 500 lumen LED light. Latest LED technology featuring 3 x 3W Cree XP-G R5 LEDs.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select light modes.
- Quick-release detachable head - Detach light from its arm for aiming into dark areas and discover hiding sea creatures.
- Flash Cancellation mode - Light dims for 2 seconds when detecting external flash.
- No hot spots. Soft, 70 degree light beam evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots.
- Depth tested to 300 ft (100m) - Guaranteed.
- Customized Light Modes - Select between 8 different light mode settings.
- Flash Cancellation ON or OFF: Light dims for 2 seconds when detecting external flash.
- Light Power Levels: Single power (100%) or 3 powers (100%-50%-25%) or 3 powers plus signal (100%-52%-25%-Blinking-SOS).
- Power Overdrive: Increase light power to 600 lumens for 2 minute.
- Coiled safety lanyard, so you don't lose the light when it's disconnected from its arm.
- Rubber hood for added shock protection against drops and rough handling.
|Image Sensor||14 mega pixel CCD (1/2.33")|
|Color||24-bit color (RGB)|
|Image Resolution||4288x3216(14mp), 3264x2448(8mp), 2304x1728(4mp), 1600x1200(2mp), 640x480 (VGA)|
|Movie Resolution||HD 720p / 30fps, 640x480 or 320x240|
|File Format||AVI (Motion JPEG)|
|Lens||5X Optical Zoom|
|Aperture||F2.8 (W) - F7.9 (T)|
|Focal Length||4.7mm ~ 23.5mm|
|Film equivalent||26 ~ 130mm|
|Focus Type||Auto Focus from 1" (2.5cm) to infinity|
|Focus Modes||Auto, AF Tracking, Face Detection, Macro, Super Macro, Infinity.|
Auto focus/no zoom: 6" (15cm) to 8.
Auto focus/5X zoom: 24" (60cm) to8.
Macro focus: 2" (5cm) to 8 (with or without the Fisheye Lens).
Super Macro focus: 1" (2.5cm) to 8 (with or without the Fisheye Lens).
Infinity focus: 3ft (90cm) to 8.
Horizontal field of view / No zoom
Land: 68 °
Underwater: 51 °
25X Total zoom
1 to 1/2000 second
|Recycle Time||As fast as 0.3 seconds (Ext Flash mode, flash on, landscape focus)|
|ISO||Auto, 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200|
|Flash||Auto, Force ON, OFF, Red-Eye reduction, Slow Sync, Pre Flash|
Dive mode with UW color correction
Snorkel mode with UW color correction
Ext Flash Auto mode for automatic exposure settings when using one or two external flash(es).
Ext Light Mode for automatic exposure settings when using one or two external photo-video light(s).
Ext Flash + Light mode for automatic exposure settings when using external flash and photo-video light combination.
Ext Flash Manual mode for manual aperture and shutter speed exposure controls when using one or two external flash accessories.
27 Land modes: Program AE, Auto, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority, Intelligent Scene, Sports, Smile Detection, Anti-Shake, Panorama, Skin Soften, De-Blemish, Portrait Man, Portrait Lady, Landscape, Sport, Night Portrait, Night Scene, Candlelight, Fireworks, Text, Sunset, Sunrise, Splash Water, Flow water, Snow, Beach, Pets and Natural Green.
|Exposure Adjust||Auto, Manual (-2 ~ +2 EV in 1/3 steps) or Ext Flash Manual|
Land: Auto, Manual, Daylight, Cloudy, Incandescent, Fluorescent 1, Fluorescent 2
Underwater: Ext Flash WB, Blue water <25ft/8m, Blue Water > 25ft/8m, Green water <25ft/8m, Green Water >25ft/8m.
|Self-Timer||Self Portrait, 2 second, 10 second delay, and 10+2 second (2 pictures).|
|Shooting Modes||SPY mode, Single shot, Continuous (3pics), Continuous Flash, AEB (bracketing), Album Shot, Burst, Pre-Shot, Couple Shot, Burst 30fps.|
|LCD||3.0" color LTPS TFT LCD|
External: SD/SDHC card up to 32GB (Recommend 16GB Class6 SDHC card)
|Read/Write Speed||3 MB/s|
|Video Output||Yes (NTSC and PAL support)|
|Audio Output||Yes (mono, 1x speaker)|
|EXIF Format||EXIF 2.2|
PC: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
MAC: OS 10.4 and up
On-Screen Display: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Turkish, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (T-C and S-C), Korean.
Instruction manual: English (printed), German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch.
|Connector||USB connector, AV connector, USB AC power adapter|
|Power||Battery: Lithium rechargeable battery (3.7v, 700 mAh)|
|Battery Life||200+ pictures, 2+ hours, 2-tank dive per charge|
|Certification||CE, ROHS, FCC|
134 grams (4.7 ounces)
With battery and SD card
2.4"H x 3.8"W x 0.8"D
60mm x 97mm x 19mm
Underwater Housing Specifications
|Depth||Individually depth tested to 200' (60 m)|
|Controls||Control buttons for Power, Shutter, Zoom, Mode (video or still image), Playback, Focus, Flash, and Menu.|
|Operating Temp.||33 degrees F to 110 degrees F|
|Storage Temp.||-20 degrees F to 140 degrees F|
Optical glass lens port with anti-reflective coating
With snap-on ring to adapt accessory lenses
|LCD||Optical grade polycarbonate window|
|Tripod Mount||Standard 1/4-20 tripod threads to adapt accessories|
|Lanyard||Padded lanyard with swiveled attachment clip|
|Hardware||304-316 series marine grade stainless steel metal hardware|
|Material||Rubber overmolded polycarbonate housing.|
370 grams (13 ounces) Housing only without inner camera
504 grams (17.7 ounces) Housing and inner camera
3.7" H X" 5.3W X 2.8" D inches
93mm X 135mm X 71mm
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|